Senior Living in 07481 (Wyckoff, NJ)
- 07481 scores the same as the Wyckoff, NJ average of 83.
- 07481 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07481 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Christian Health Care Center, Valley Hospital, and Barnert Hospital.
- There are 72 senior living facilities in the area, including Christian Health Care Center, Assisted Living in Midland Park, and Holland Christian Home.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 50 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 327 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 93 golf courses nearby, including High Mountain Golf Club, Ramsey Golf & Country Club, and North Jersey Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Goffle Brook Park, High Mountain Park Preserve, and Ramapo Valley County Reservation.
- There are 160 churches nearby, including Advent Lutheran Church-Wyckoff, St Elizabeth\'s Church, and Temple Beth Rishon.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $200,287, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $152,305, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $67,043, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.16%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07481 has a dense population density of 2,550.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.57%.