Senior Living in 07524 (Paterson, NJ)
- 07524 has a SeniorScore® of 60, which is the 4th highest of any zip code in Paterson, NJ.
- 07524 scores the same as the Paterson, NJ average of 60.
- 07524 scores significantly lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07524 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Barnert Hospital).
- There are 28 senior living facilities in the area, including PHA Neighborhood Network, Barnert Subacute Rehabilitation Center, and Alaris Health at Passaic County.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 83 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (17% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Arcola Country Club, Orchard Hills Golf Club, and Center/West Course at Ridgewood Country Club, The.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 56 churches nearby, including Love of Jesus Church, Abundant Life Worship Center, and Our Lady of Lourdes.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.79% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.97% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $44,885, which is in the top 83% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $36,663, which is in the top 78% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $13,939, which is in the top 94% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.38%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07524 has a very dense population density of 16,855.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 67.46%.