Senior Living in 07601 (Hackensack, NJ)
- 07601 scores the same as the Hackensack, NJ average of 66.
- 07601 scores significantly lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07601 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Hackensack University Medical Center and Holy Name Medical Center).
- There are 27 senior living facilities in the area, including Care One at Wellington, Prospect Heights Cc, and Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck .
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 158 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 64 golf courses nearby, including Overpeck County Golf Course, Center/West Course at Ridgewood Country Club, The, and Paramus Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 50 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church, Mt Olive Baptist Church, and Trinity Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,949, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $57,820, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,078, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.17%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07601 has a very dense population density of 10,277.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.72%.