Senior Living in 07604 (Hasbrouck Heights, NJ)
- 07604 scores the same as the Hasbrouck Heights, NJ average of 81.
- 07604 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07604 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Hackensack University Medical Center, St Mary\'s Hospital, and St Mary\'s Hospital, Passaic.
- There are 44 senior living facilities in the area, including Regent Care Center, Care One at Wellington, and Alaris Health at The Chateau.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 48 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 348 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 86 golf courses nearby, including Overpeck County Golf Course, The East/West Course at Upper Montclair Country Club, and Arcola Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Overpeck County Park)..
- There are 131 churches nearby, including Methodist Churches United, Corpus Christi Religious Edctn, and Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $109,305, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $94,537, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,343, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.93%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07604 has a dense population density of 7,739.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.11%.