Senior Living in 07607 (Maywood, NJ)
- 07607 scores the same as the Maywood, NJ average of 83.
- 07607 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07607 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 9 hospitals nearby, including Hackensack University Medical Center, Holy Name Medical Center, and Bergen Regional Medical Center.
- There are 103 senior living facilities in the area, including Lydecker Manor, Maywood Center For Health and Rehabilitation, and Alaris Health at The Chateau.
- There are 21 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 97 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 757 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 123 golf courses nearby, including Overpeck County Golf Course, Paramus Golf Course, and Center/West Course at Ridgewood Country Club, The.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Van Saun County Park and Overpeck County Park).
- There are 284 churches nearby, including Short James G, Zion Lutheran Church, and Lutheran Church of Redeemer.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $91,778, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $81,875, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,588, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.88%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07607 has a dense population density of 7,523.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.81%.