Senior Living in 07626 (Cresskill, NJ)
- 07626 scores the same as the Cresskill, NJ average of 86.
- 07626 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07626 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 10 hospitals nearby, including Englewood Hospital And Medical Center, St Joseph\'s Medical Center, and St John\'s Riverside Hospital.
- There are 126 senior living facilities in the area, including Care One at Cresskill, Brightview Tenafly, and County Manor Rehabilitation and Hcc.
- There are 31 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 51 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 618 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 132 golf courses nearby, including Alpine Country Club, Knickerbocker Country Club, and White Beeches Golf & Country Club.
- There are 10 parks nearby, including Tenafly Nature Center, Palisades Interstate Park, and Wave Hill.
- There are 214 churches nearby, including Demarest United Methodist Chr, St Joseph\'s Rc Church, and Hong Soon K.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $157,200, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $103,369, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $59,299, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.13%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07626 has a dense population density of 4,152.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.92%.