Senior Living in 07643 (Little Ferry, NJ)
- 07643 scores the same as the Little Ferry, NJ average of 77.
- 07643 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07643 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Hackensack University Medical Center, Holy Name Medical Center, and Palisades Medical Ctr-ny Presbyterian Healthcare S.
- There are 68 senior living facilities in the area, including Bright Side Manor, Regent Care Center, and Care One at Teaneck.
- There are 19 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 41 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 364 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 88 golf courses nearby, including Overpeck County Golf Course, The East/West Course at Upper Montclair Country Club, and Knickerbocker Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Overpeck County Park)..
- There are 102 churches nearby, including Evangelical Christian Church, St Margaret\'s of Cartona Chr, and St Francis Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $74,434, which is in the top 24% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,792, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,135, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.10%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07643 has a dense population density of 7,194.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 84.44%.