Senior Living in 07657 (Ridgefield, NJ)
- 07657 scores the same as the Ridgefield, NJ average of 80.
- 07657 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07657 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Palisades Medical Ctr-ny Presbyterian Healthcare S, New York State Psych Institute, and St Luke\'s Roosevelt Hospital.
- There are 84 senior living facilities in the area, including Waterford Towers, Sunrise of Edgewater, and Hudsonview Health Care Center.
- There are 32 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 48 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 419 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 92 golf courses nearby, including Overpeck County Golf Course, Knickerbocker Country Club, and Van Cortlandt Park Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Overpeck County Park, General Grant National Memorial, and Fort Lee Historic Park.
- There are 168 churches nearby, including St James Episcopal Church, Armenian Apostolic Church-Nj, and St Matthew\'s Rc Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $78,718, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,942, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,730, which is in the top 23% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.77%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07657 has a dense population density of 4,322.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.96%.