Senior Living in 07662 (Rochelle Park, NJ)
- 07662 scores the same as the Rochelle Park, NJ average of 84.
- 07662 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07662 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 10 hospitals nearby, including Hackensack University Medical Center, Bergen Regional Medical Center, and Barnert Hospital.
- There are 85 senior living facilities in the area, including Alaris Health at The Chateau, Maywood Center For Health and Rehabilitation, and Lydecker Manor.
- There are 16 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 98 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 773 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 113 golf courses nearby, including Orchard Hills Golf Club, Arcola Country Club, and Center/West Course at Ridgewood Country Club, The.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Van Saun County Park, Overpeck County Park, and Goffle Brook Park.
- There are 297 churches nearby, including Sacred Heart Church, Sacred Heart Religious Ctr, and Church of the Korean Martyrs.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,126, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,473, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,694, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.85%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07662 has a dense population density of 5,312.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.53%.