Senior Living in 07675 (Westwood, NJ)
- 07675 scores the same as the Westwood, NJ average of 80.
- 07675 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07675 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Pascack Valley Hospital, Rockland Children\'s Psych Ctr, and Rockland Psychiatric Center.
- There are 79 senior living facilities in the area, including Sunrise of Old Tappan, The Buckingham at Norwood, and The Promenade at Blue Hill.
- There are 14 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 48 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 188 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 111 golf courses nearby, including Bergen Hills Country Club, Blue/White Course at Edgewood Country Club, and Old Tappan Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Blauvelt State Park and Tallman Mountain State Park).
- There are 85 churches nearby, including Community Church-Harrington Pk, Our Lady of Victories, and Our Lady of Victory.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $134,096, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $99,795, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $49,780, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.78%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07675 has a dense population density of 2,740.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.61%.