Senior Living in 07676 (Township Of Washingt, NJ)
- 07676 scores the same as the Township Of Washingt, NJ average of 85.
- 07676 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07676 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Pascack Valley Hospital, Rockland Psychiatric Center, and Rockland Children\'s Psych Ctr.
- There are 84 senior living facilities in the area, including Memory Care Living Park Ridge, Care One at Valley, and Memory Care Living at Hillsdale II.
- There are 16 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 55 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 253 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 116 golf courses nearby, including Bergen Hills Country Club, Blue/White Course at Edgewood Country Club, and Old Tappan Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Van Saun County Park and Tallman Mountain State Park).
- There are 113 churches nearby, including St Andrew\'s Rc Church, Grace Episcopal Church, and Napier Bf.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $140,963, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $117,893, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $50,302, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.78%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07676 has a dense population density of 3,129.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.42%.