Senior Living in 07677 (Woodcliff Lake, NJ)
- 07677 scores the same as the Woodcliff Lake, NJ average of 83.
- 07677 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07677 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Pascack Valley Hospital, Valley Hospital, and Bergen Regional Medical Center.
- There are 73 senior living facilities in the area, including Memory Care Living Homes Woodcliff Lake, The Bristal at Woodcliff Lake, and Sunrise of Woodcliff Lake.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 43 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 294 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 104 golf courses nearby, including Bergen Hills Country Club, Blue/White Course at Edgewood Country Club, and Old Tappan Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 121 churches nearby, including Temple Emanuel-Pascack Valley, Apostolic Christian Church, and Christ Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $179,946, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $125,161, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $59,588, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.07%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07677 has a dense population density of 1,682.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.29%.