Senior Living in 07703 (Fort Monmouth, NJ)
- 07703 scores the same as the Fort Monmouth, NJ average of 84.
- 07703 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07703 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Monmouth Medical Center, Riverview Medical Center, and Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
- There are 44 senior living facilities in the area, including Meridian Nursing and Rehab at Shrewsbury, Gateway Care Center, and The Chelsea at Tinton Falls.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 62 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 295 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (2% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Suneagles Golf Course, Old Orchard Country Club, and Navesink Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, Joe Palaia Park Addition, and Thompson Park.
- There are 129 churches nearby, including First Assembly of God Church, Presbyterian Church-Shrewsbury, and Christ Church Shrewsbury.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $107,233, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $74,450, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,264, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.03%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07703 has an average population density of 794.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.