Senior Living in 07727 (Farmingdale, NJ)
- 07727 scores the same as the Farmingdale, NJ average of 80.
- 07727 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07727 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Jersey Shore University Medical Center).
- There are 71 senior living facilities in the area, including Howell Haven Home For The Aged, Liberty Royal Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, and Seabrook.
- There are 12 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 52 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 218 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 56 golf courses nearby, including Eagle Oaks Golf Club, Howell Park Golf Course, and Cruz Golf Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club, Shark River Park, and Allaire State Park.
- There are 98 churches nearby, including First United Methodist Church, St Catherine of Siena Church, and Richards Wayne C.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $107,537, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $74,453, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $42,245, which is in the top 7% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.55%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07727 has a sparse population density of 320.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.99%.