Senior Living in 07728 (Freehold, NJ)
- 07728 scores the same as the Freehold, NJ average of 70.
- 07728 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07728 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Centrastate Medical Center).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Wedgwood Gardens Care Center, Monmouth Crossing, and The Manor.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 129 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 58 golf courses nearby, including Knob Hill Golf Course, Pine Brook Golf Course, and Battleground Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Turkey Swamp Park, Monmouth Battlefield State Park, and Manasquan Reservoir Environmental Center.
- There are 25 churches nearby, including Second Baptist Church, St Robert Bellarmine Rc Chr, and St Rose of Lima Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $103,482, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $83,564, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,317, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.25%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07728 has an average population density of 1,158.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.43%.