Senior Living in 07731 (Howell, NJ)
- 07731 scores the same as the Howell, NJ average of 72.
- 07731 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07731 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Kimball Medical Center).
- There are 56 senior living facilities in the area, including Meridian Quality Care, Bella Terra, and Care One at Jackson.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 20 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 92 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Eagle Oaks Golf Club, Cruz Golf Country Club, and Howell Park Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Manasquan Reservoir Environmental Center, Allaire State Park, and Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club.
- There are 44 churches nearby, including Congregation Ahavat Achim, St Veronica\'s Roman Catholic, and Immanuel Bible Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $102,004, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $92,911, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,815, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.78%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07731 has an average population density of 1,142.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.54%.