Senior Living in 07739 (Little Silver, NJ)
- 07739 scores the same as the Little Silver, NJ average of 86.
- 07739 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07739 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Riverview Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center).
- There are 27 senior living facilities in the area, including Meridian Nursing and Rehab at Shrewsbury, The Chelsea at Tinton Falls, and The Atrium at Navesink Harbor.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 37 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 200 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 43 golf courses nearby, including Rumson Golf Club, Navesink Country Club, and Old Orchard Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, Hartshorne Park, and Joe Palaia Park Addition.
- There are 79 churches nearby, including St John\'s Episcopal Church, Embury United Methodist Church, and Aldrich Kenneth D.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $195,905, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $163,382, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $69,887, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.61%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07739 has a dense population density of 2,201.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.66%.