Senior Living in 07746 (Marlboro, NJ)
- 07746 scores the same as the Marlboro, NJ average of 77.
- 07746 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07746 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Bayshore Community Hospital).
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Sunrise of Marlboro, Renaissance, and Manalapan Group Home.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 65 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 64 golf courses nearby, including Marlboro Country Club, Hominy Hill Golf Course, and Due Process Stable.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Holmdel Park, Monmouth Battlefield State Park, and Thompson Park.
- There are 14 churches nearby, including Beal Brian K, St Gabriel\'s Church, and Congregation Ohev Shalom.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $168,863, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $145,503, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $53,726, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.64%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07746 has an average population density of 1,430.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.04%.