Senior Living in 07756 (Ocean Grove, NJ)
- 07756 scores the same as the Ocean Grove, NJ average of 80.
- 07756 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07756 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center).
- There are 32 senior living facilities in the area, including Francis Asbury Manor, Meridian Nursing and Rehabilitation at Ocean Grove, and Luther Haven.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 29 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 167 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (45% of the total population).
- There are 38 golf courses nearby, including Deal Golf & Country Club, Colonial Terrace Golf Course, and Jumping Brook Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Joe Palaia Park Addition and Shark River Park).
- There are 84 churches nearby, including Church G, St Paul\'s United Methodist Chr, and Anderson James F.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $69,159, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,907, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,747, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 16.50%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07756 has a very dense population density of 8,983.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.42%.