Senior Living in 07823 (Belvidere, NJ)
- 07823 scores the same as the Belvidere, NJ average of 76.
- 07823 scores the same as the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07823 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Senator Garrett Hagedorn Hosp and Warren Hospital).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in the area, including The Chelsea at Brookfield, Warren Haven, and Traditions.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 65 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 65 golf courses nearby, including Apple Mountain Golf & Country Club, Fairway Valley Golf Club, and Hawk Pointe Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Jenny Jump State Forest)..
- There are 41 churches nearby, including St Patrick\'s Roman Catholic, Belvidere Methodist Church, and Presbyterian Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.92% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $75,187, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $59,327, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,049, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.88%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 07823 has a sparse population density of 299.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.09%.