Senior Living in 07880 (Vienna, NJ)
- 07880 scores the same as the Vienna, NJ average of 81.
- 07880 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07880 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Hackettstown Regional Medical Center).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Forest Manor Health Care Center, House of The Good Shepherd, and Warren Haven.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 43 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 60 golf courses nearby, including Minebrook Golf Club, Panther Valley Golf & Country Club, and Apple Mountain Golf & Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Jenny Jump State Forest)..
- There are 16 churches nearby, including Trinity United Methodist Chr, Church of the Assumption, and St James Episcopal Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.92% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has a median household income of $121,250, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,840, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 07880 has an average population density of 872.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.