Senior Living in 07882 (Washington, NJ)
- 07882 scores the same as the Washington, NJ average of 71.
- 07882 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07882 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Senator Garrett Hagedorn Hosp and Warren Hospital).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including The Chelsea at Brookfield, Traditions, and Newton\'s Guest Home.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Hawk Pointe Golf Course, Fairway Valley Golf Club, and Apple Mountain Golf & Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Voorhees State Park)..
- There are 34 churches nearby, including St Luke\'s Lutheran Church, United Methodist Church, and St Joseph\'s Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.92% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $93,326, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $80,364, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,024, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.96%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 07882 has a sparse population density of 459.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.21%.