Senior Living in 07977 (Peapack, NJ)
- 07977 scores the same as the Peapack, NJ average of 77.
- 07977 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07977 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 26 senior living facilities in the area, including Skilled Nursing at Fellowship Village, Fellowship Village, and Nazareth Village Diocesan Retirement Home for Priests.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 68 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 97 golf courses nearby, including Hickory Course at Hamilton Farm Golf Club, Forest Course at Fiddler\'s Elbow Country Club, and Somerset Hills Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Natirar Park, Willowwood Arboretum, and Hacklebarney State Park.
- There are 41 churches nearby, including St Luke\'s Episcopal Church, Peapack Reformed Church, and St John On the Mountain.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.02% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.81% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $124,169, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $119,688, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $42,941, which is in the top 7% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.60%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07977 has a sparse population density of 450.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.02%.