Senior Living in 07980 (Stirling, NJ)
- 07980 scores the same as the Stirling, NJ average of 86.
- 07980 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07980 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Runnells Specialized Hospital, Muhlenberg Reg Med Center, and Children\'s Specialized Hosp.
- There are 65 senior living facilities in the area, including Sunrise of Basking Ridge, Chelsea at Warren, and Ridge Oak Senior Housing.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 54 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 261 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 109 golf courses nearby, including Coakley-Russo Memorial Golf Course, Basking Ridge Country Club, and New Jersey National Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge, Washington Rock, and Watchung Reservation.
- There are 162 churches nearby, including St Vincent DE Paul Rc Church, All Saints\' Episcopal Church, and Wildrick Kenyon J.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.83% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.62% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $131,322, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $106,384, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $53,878, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.18%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07980 has an average population density of 849.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.57%.