Senior Living in 08010 (Beverly, NJ)
- 08010 scores the same as the Beverly, NJ average of 76.
- 08010 scores the same as the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08010 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County, Livengrin Foundation, and Bucks County Specialty Hospital.
- There are 57 senior living facilities in the area, including Prince Associate-Development, River\'s Edge Nursing and Rehab, and Marcella Center.
- There are 44 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 38 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 289 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 93 golf courses nearby, including Rancocas Golf Club, Bensalem Country Club, and Torresdale-Frankford Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Neshaminy State Park, Benjamin Rush State Park, and Pennsylvania War Dog Memorial.
- There are 108 churches nearby, including St James Baptist Church, St Joseph\'s Ccd, and Macedonia Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $67,032, which is in the top 33% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $55,343, which is in the top 33% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,263, which is in the top 31% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.36%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08010 has a dense population density of 3,012.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.47%.