Senior Living in 08014 (Bridgeport, NJ)
- 08014 scores the same as the Bridgeport, NJ average of 89.
- 08014 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08014 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Crozer Chester Medical Center, Keystone Center, and Riddle Memorial Hospital.
- There are 92 senior living facilities in the area, including Davis Boarding Home II, Generation Station, and Johnson Small Personal Care Home.
- There are 36 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 71 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 389 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 128 golf courses nearby, including Blue/White Course at Beckett Golf Club, Springhaven Club, and Brandywine Country Club.
- There are 12 parks nearby, including Gloucester County DREAM Park, Bridgeport Speedway, and Governor Printz Park.
- There are 195 churches nearby, including Life in Christ Cathedral, Bethany Baptist Church, and Shiloh Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $90,619, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $104,737, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,644, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.50%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08014 has a sparse population density of 173.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.33%.