Senior Living in 08015 (Browns Mills, NJ)
- 08015 scores the same as the Browns Mills, NJ average of 65.
- 08015 scores significantly lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08015 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Deborah Heart And Lung Center and New Beginnings).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Aspen Hills Healthcare Center, Whiting Health Care, and The Reserve of Lake Ridge.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 48 golf courses nearby, including Fountain Green Golf Course, Falcon Creek Golf Course, and Renaissance Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 60 churches nearby, including Browns Mills United Mthdst Chr, Johnson Thomas P Rev, and Browns Mills United Meth Chr.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,675, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,933, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,628, which is in the top 30% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.09%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08015 has a sparse population density of 435.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.77%.