Senior Living in 08016 (Burlington, NJ)
- 08016 scores the same as the Burlington, NJ average of 71.
- 08016 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08016 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Lower Bucks Hospital, Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County, and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County.
- There are 30 senior living facilities in the area, including Masonic Home of New Jersey, Granville Place , and Burlington Woods.
- There are 13 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 161 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 73 golf courses nearby, including Rancocas Golf Club, Deerwood Country Club, and Springfield Golf Center.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Pennsylvania War Dog Memorial, Neshaminy State Park, and Rancocas Nature Center.
- There are 119 churches nearby, including Christ Baptist Church, Tabernacle Baptist Church, and First Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,645, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $66,314, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,449, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.67%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08016 has an average population density of 1,473.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.94%.