Senior Living in 08019 (Chatsworth, NJ)
- 08019 scores the same as the Chatsworth, NJ average of 74.
- 08019 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08019 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (New Beginnings).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Pinewood Estates Mobile Home, Southern Ocean Center, and Brookdale Stafford.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 4 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 73 golf courses nearby, including Ocean County Golf Course at Atlantis, Renaissance Golf Course, and Sea Oaks Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Wading Pines Camping Resort, Timberline Lake Camping Resort, and Wharton State Forest.
- There are 31 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church-Vincetown, Shawnee Baptist Church, and Holy Eucharist Parish.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $92,221, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $91,250, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,618, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.17%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08019 has a very sparse population density of 15.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 84.22%.