Senior Living in 08020 (Clarksboro, NJ)
- 08020 scores the same as the Clarksboro, NJ average of 86.
- 08020 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08020 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Underwood Memorial Hospital).
- There are 42 senior living facilities in the area, including Shady Lane Nursing Home, Manorcare Health Services-West Deptford, and Advanced Subacute Rehabilitation Center at Sewell.
- There are 13 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 47 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 189 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 101 golf courses nearby, including Maple Ridge Golf Club, RiverWinds Golf Club, and Westwood Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Bridgeport Speedway, Red Bank Battlefield Park, and Governor Printz Park.
- There are 78 churches nearby, including St Peter\'s Episcopal Church, Evangelical United Methodist, and Kingsway Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $105,722, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $91,174, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,266, which is in the top 13% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.07%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08020 has an average population density of 508.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.53%.