Senior Living in 08022 (Columbus, NJ)
- 08022 scores the same as the Columbus, NJ average of 82.
- 08022 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08022 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Hampton Hospital).
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including Clare Estate, Brookdale Florence, and Masonic Home of New Jersey.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 91 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (41% of the total population).
- There are 81 golf courses nearby, including Olde York Country Club, Hanover Country Club, and Falcon Creek Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Pennsbury Manor, Smithville, and Historic Smithville Park.
- There are 146 churches nearby, including Calvary United Pentecostal Chr, Columbus Baptist Church, and New Testament Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $103,889, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $78,139, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,402, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.12%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08022 has a sparse population density of 399.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.65%.