Senior Living in 08027 (Gibbstown, NJ)
- 08027 scores the same as the Gibbstown, NJ average of 86.
- 08027 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08027 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Crozer Chester Medical Center, Keystone Center, and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital.
- There are 59 senior living facilities in the area, including Prospect Park Health and Rehabilitation Center, Conner Williams Nursing Home, and Shady Lane Nursing Home.
- There are 29 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 62 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 238 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 114 golf courses nearby, including Blue/White Course at Beckett Golf Club, RiverWinds Golf Club, and Springhaven Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Bridgeport Speedway, Governor Printz Park, and Gloucester County DREAM Park.
- There are 130 churches nearby, including St Michael Rc Church, Clonmell United Methodist Chr, and St Margaret Mary\'s Rc Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $79,546, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $62,606, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,019, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.99%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08027 has an average population density of 660.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.02%.