Senior Living in 08033 (Haddonfield, NJ)
- 08033 scores the same as the Haddonfield, NJ average of 81.
- 08033 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08033 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Kennedy Mem Hosps-univ Med Ctr).
- There are 50 senior living facilities in the area, including Brandywine Senior Living at Haddonfield, Alaris Health at Cherry Hill, and Silver Care Nursing Center.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 261 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 74 golf courses nearby, including Tavistock Country Club, Merchantville Country Club, and Woodcrest Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Saddler\'s Woods, Cooper River Park, and Harleigh Cemetery.
- There are 75 churches nearby, including Christ the King Catholic Chr, First Baptist Church, and St Vincent Pallotti Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $135,538, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $101,902, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $53,264, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.87%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08033 has a dense population density of 4,165.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.99%.