Senior Living in 08034 (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- 08034 has a SeniorScore® of 84, which is the highest of any zip code in Cherry Hill, NJ.
- 08034 scores higher than the Cherry Hill, NJ average of 83.
- 08034 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08034 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Kennedy Mem Hosps-univ Med Ctr, Virtua West Jersey Hospital, and Kennedy University Hospital, Inc (stratford Divis.
- There are 69 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring Hills Cherry Hill, Silver Care Nursing Center, and Alaris Health at Cherry Hill.
- There are 19 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 52 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 527 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 82 golf courses nearby, including Woodcrest Country Club, Merchantville Country Club, and Tavistock Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Saddler\'s Woods, Cooper River Park, and Harleigh Cemetery.
- There are 127 churches nearby, including St Michael\'s Lutheran Church, St Pius X Church, and St Peter Celestine Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $99,311, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $84,531, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,513, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.92%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08034 has a dense population density of 3,054.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 93.01%.