Senior Living in 08036 (Hainesport, NJ)
- 08036 scores the same as the Hainesport, NJ average of 84.
- 08036 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08036 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Hampton Hospital, and Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County.
- There are 51 senior living facilities in the area, including Virtua Health and Rehab Mt Holly, Brookdale Westampton, and Marcella Center.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 40 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 237 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 89 golf courses nearby, including Springfield Golf Center, Deerwood Country Club, and Burlington Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Rancocas Nature Center, Smithville, and Historic Smithville Park.
- There are 138 churches nearby, including Easton Bible Church, St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, and Manna Bible Institute.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $100,302, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $84,846, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,692, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.49%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08036 has an average population density of 966.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.86%.