Senior Living in 08039 (Harrisonville, NJ)
- 08039 scores the same as the Harrisonville, NJ average of 89.
- 08039 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08039 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (South Jersey Healthcare-elmer Hospital).
- There are 29 senior living facilities in the area, including Friends Village at Woodstown, Prospective Homes Ann\'s Abbey, and Generation Station.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 81 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 83 golf courses nearby, including Blue/White Course at Beckett Golf Club, Centerton Golf Club, and Sakima Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Four Seasons Family Campground, Gloucester County DREAM Park, and Bridgeport Speedway.
- There are 75 churches nearby, including Trinity United Methodist Chr, Holy Name of Jesus Church, and Bailey David L.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $82,007, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,750, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,146, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08039 has a sparse population density of 133.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.71%.