Senior Living in 08041 (Jobstown, NJ)
- 08041 scores the same as the Jobstown, NJ average of 87.
- 08041 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08041 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Hampton Hospital, and Deborah Heart And Lung Center.
- There are 47 senior living facilities in the area, including Aspen Hills Healthcare Center, Virtua Health and Rehab Mt Holly, and Clare Estate.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 58 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 240 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 136 golf courses nearby, including Olde York Country Club, Falcon Creek Golf Course, and Hanover Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Smithville, Historic Smithville Park, and Rancocas Nature Center.
- There are 297 churches nearby, including North Star Farmhouse, Saint Andrews Roman Catholic Church, and Columbus Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $116,249, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $102,813, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,912, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.81%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08041 has a very sparse population density of 88.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.92%.