Senior Living in 08046 (Willingboro, NJ)
- 08046 scores the same as the Willingboro, NJ average of 66.
- 08046 scores significantly lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08046 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookdale Westampton, Prince Associate-Development, and Marcella Center.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 58 golf courses nearby, including Rancocas Golf Club, Willow Brook Country Club, and Moorestown Field Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Neshaminy State Park and Rancocas Nature Center).
- There are 40 churches nearby, including Delaware Valley Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, and Corpus Christi Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $77,516, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $68,273, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,437, which is in the top 31% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.41%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08046 has a dense population density of 4,298.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.75%.