Senior Living in 08048 (Lumberton, NJ)
- 08048 scores the same as the Lumberton, NJ average of 78.
- 08048 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08048 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Hampton Hospital, and Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County.
- There are 47 senior living facilities in the area, including Virtua Health and Rehab Mt Holly, Brookdale Westampton, and Brightview Mount Laurel Assisted Living.
- There are 16 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 296 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (20% of the total population).
- There are 86 golf courses nearby, including Burlington Country Club, Springfield Golf Center, and Deerwood Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Rancocas Nature Center, Historic Smithville Park, and Smithville.
- There are 151 churches nearby, including Southside Baptist Church, Lay Pastors Ministry, and Lay Pastors Ministry.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $95,768, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $80,673, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,675, which is in the top 13% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.14%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08048 has an average population density of 947.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.94%.