Senior Living in 08057 (Moorestown, NJ)
- 08057 scores the same as the Moorestown, NJ average of 80.
- 08057 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08057 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County and Kennedy Mem Hosps-univ Med Ctr).
- There are 62 senior living facilities in the area, including The Evergreens, CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown, and Care One at Moorestown.
- There are 28 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 261 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 91 golf courses nearby, including Moorestown Field Club, Willow Brook Country Club, and Laurel Creek Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Mount Laurel State Park)..
- There are 86 churches nearby, including Maranatha Tabernacle, Our Lady of Good Counsel, and Evergreen Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $172,115, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $107,500, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $62,010, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.55%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08057 has an average population density of 1,385.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.93%.