Senior Living in 08063 (National Park, NJ)
- 08063 scores the same as the National Park, NJ average of 84.
- 08063 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08063 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including St Agnes Medical Center, Underwood Memorial Hospital, and Graduate Hospital.
- There are 62 senior living facilities in the area, including Inspira Acute Care for Elders Unit - Woodbury, Manorcare Health Services-West Deptford, and Avenues To Independent Living.
- There are 32 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 52 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 312 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 98 golf courses nearby, including RiverWinds Golf Club, Franklin D. Roosevelt Golf Course, and Westwood Golf Club.
- There are 11 parks nearby, including Red Bank Battlefield Park, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Park, and Marconi Plaza.
- There are 150 churches nearby, including St Matthews Roman Catholic Chr, Hammel Rodney C, and St Anne\'s Roman Catholic.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $75,429, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,087, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,596, which is in the top 38% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.88%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08063 has a dense population density of 3,035.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.61%.