Senior Living in 08064 (New Lisbon, NJ)
- 08064 scores the same as the New Lisbon, NJ average of 81.
- 08064 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08064 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, and Hampton Hospital.
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Aspen Hills Healthcare Center, Virtua Health and Rehab Mt Holly, and Masonic Home of New Jersey.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 77 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (66% of the total population).
- There are 85 golf courses nearby, including Falcon Creek Golf Course, Fountain Green Golf Course, and Olde York Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Historic Smithville Park, Smithville, and Rancocas Nature Center.
- There are 119 churches nearby, including Grace Episcopal Church, First Baptist Church-Pemberton, and St Mark Lutheran Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has a median household income of $44,732, which is in the top 57% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $14,203, which is in the top 94% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08064 has a sparse population density of 243.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 69.57%.