Senior Living in 08067 (Pedricktown, NJ)
- 08067 scores the same as the Pedricktown, NJ average of 87.
- 08067 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08067 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Keystone Center, Crozer Chester Medical Center, and Alfred I Dupont Hospital.
- There are 85 senior living facilities in the area, including Carneys Point Care Center and Rehabilitation, Generation Station, and River Club Apartments.
- There are 25 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 78 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 375 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 130 golf courses nearby, including Sakima Country Club, Blue/White Course at Beckett Golf Club, and North Course at Hercules Country Club.
- There are 21 parks nearby, including Fox Point State Park, Gloucester County DREAM Park, and Bellevue State Park.
- There are 348 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church, Shiloh Baptist Church, and St James Roman Catholic Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.21% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $74,867, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $63,750, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,751, which is in the top 23% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.54%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08067 has a very sparse population density of 85.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.78%.