Senior Living in 08068 (Pemberton, NJ)
- 08068 scores the same as the Pemberton, NJ average of 72.
- 08068 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08068 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, and Hampton Hospital.
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Aspen Hills Healthcare Center, Virtua Health and Rehab Mt Holly, and Masonic Home of New Jersey.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 25 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 84 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 88 golf courses nearby, including Falcon Creek Golf Course, Olde York Country Club, and Burlington Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Historic Smithville Park, Smithville, and Rancocas Nature Center.
- There are 122 churches nearby, including St Mark Lutheran Church, First Baptist Church-Pemberton, and Grace Episcopal Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $78,519, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,952, which is in the top 33% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,517, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.73%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08068 has a sparse population density of 289.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.70%.