Senior Living in 08070 (Pennsville, NJ)
- 08070 scores the same as the Pennsville, NJ average of 77.
- 08070 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08070 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Delaware Psychiatric Center and Meadow Wood Behavioral Hlth).
- There are 28 senior living facilities in the area, including Lindsay Place, Golden Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Governor Bacon Health Center.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 77 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 48 golf courses nearby, including Sakima Country Club, North Course at Hercules Country Club, and White Cedar/Pin Oaks Course at Wild Oaks Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Supawna Meadows National Wildlife Refuge, Fort Mott State Park, and Battery Park.
- There are 105 churches nearby, including Crossroads Community, Queen of the Apostles Church, and Sherrick El Rev.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.21% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $70,146, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $57,525, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,695, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.77%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08070 has an average population density of 636.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.14%.