Senior Living in 08072 (Quinton, NJ)
- 08072 scores the same as the Quinton, NJ average of 74.
- 08072 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08072 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Memorial Hospital Of Salem County).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Golden Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Lindsay Place, and Friends Village at Woodstown.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 24 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Country Club of Salem, White Cedar/Pin Oaks Course at Wild Oaks Golf Club, and Sakima Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Supawna Meadows National Wildlife Refuge and Jellystone Park in Elmer NJ).
- There are 27 churches nearby, including Quinton United Methodist Ch, First United Methodist Church, and St Mary\'s Rc Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.21% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $69,135, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,750, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,480, which is in the top 34% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.41%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 7% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08072 has an average population density of 986.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 77.07%.