Senior Living in 08078 (Runnemede, NJ)
- 08078 scores the same as the Runnemede, NJ average of 79.
- 08078 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08078 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Underwood Memorial Hospital, Kennedy University Hospital, Inc (stratford Divis, and Virtua West Jersey Hosp-camden.
- There are 74 senior living facilities in the area, including Deptford Center, Brandywine Senior Living at Haddonfield, and Brightview Woodbury Lake Assisted Living.
- There are 25 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 67 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 399 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 81 golf courses nearby, including Westwood Golf Club, Woodbury Country Club, and Tavistock Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Timber Creek Park, Saddler\'s Woods, and Harleigh Cemetery.
- There are 127 churches nearby, including St Maria Goretti Church, Trinity Lutheran Church, and Chews United Methodist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,528, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,956, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,496, which is in the top 38% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.63%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08078 has a dense population density of 4,190.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.82%.