Senior Living in 08080 (Sewell, NJ)
- 08080 scores the same as the Sewell, NJ average of 75.
- 08080 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08080 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Camden Cnty Hlth Servs Center and Underwood Memorial Hospital).
- There are 26 senior living facilities in the area, including Pitman Manor, Advanced Subacute Rehabilitation Center at Sewell, and Cardinal Village.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 152 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 56 golf courses nearby, including Pitman Golf Course, Wedgwood Country Club, and Maple Ridge Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 54 churches nearby, including Lambs Road Tudor Cathedral, Fellowship Bible Church, and Church of Christ.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $103,909, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $89,688, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,812, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.98%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08080 has an average population density of 1,297.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.55%.