Senior Living in 08081 (Sicklerville, NJ)
- 08081 scores the same as the Sicklerville, NJ average of 69.
- 08081 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08081 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Virtua West Jersey Hospitals Berlin, Virtua West Jersey Hosp-berlin, and Camden Cnty Hlth Servs Center.
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including US Senior Services, Direct Link, and Primrose Personal Care Home.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 20 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 113 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (18% of the total population).
- There are 47 golf courses nearby, including Freeway Golf Course, Valleybrook Golf Club, and Washington Township Municipal Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Trump National Golf Club)..
- There are 31 churches nearby, including Friendship Community Church, St Charles Borromeo Rc Church, and St John Neumann Catholic Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $87,016, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $77,865, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,358, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.54%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08081 has a dense population density of 1,893.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.44%.