Senior Living in 08084 (Stratford, NJ)
- 08084 scores the same as the Stratford, NJ average of 79.
- 08084 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08084 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Kennedy University Hospital, Inc (stratford Divis, Virtua West Jersey Hospital, and Camden Cnty Hlth Servs Center.
- There are 60 senior living facilities in the area, including Laurel Manor Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, Voorhees Senior Living, and Brookdale Echelon Lake.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 54 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 367 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including Pine Hill Golf Club, Pine Valley Course at Pine Valley Golf Club, and Kresson Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Timber Creek Park, Trump National Golf Club, and Saddler\'s Woods.
- There are 89 churches nearby, including St Luke\'s Catholic Church, Stratford United Methodist Chr, and Our Lady of Grace Rc Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $83,706, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,368, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,014, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.70%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08084 has a dense population density of 4,547.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.61%.